JAPANESE LANGUAGE ASSOCIATION FOR NON-KANJI COUNTRIES
NOTICE OF PARTICIPATION
NATIONAL JAPANESE SPEECH CONTEST OF JLAN-TEST CUP THE SECOND TIME
Dear Japanese students, Japanese students and students all over the country. The Japanese Education Association (JLAN) is established with the purpose of helping Japanese Education for students from non-Kanji countries who can adapt faster to life in Japan. as well as the Japanese learning environment. Our Association has carried out practical activities to implement:
– Successfully held the JLAN-Test in June, June, June and October in Hanoi (Da Nang University), Danang (Da Nang University), Ho Chi Minh City Minh (Ho Chi Minh City University of Technical Education).
– We have cooperated with major universities in Vietnam such as Dai Nam University, Thang Long University, Dong Do University, Hue Foreign Language University, Da Nang University, Nha Trang University. , Ho Chi Minh City University of Technical Education …
– We have been cooperating to help build Japanese as second language program at Nha Trang University.
– Miss Universe 2015 – Pham Huong is currently the Japanese Ambassador to the Japanese Language Association for non-JLAN countries.
– Organize visits and exchanges of experiences between Vietnamese universities who are members of the JLAN Association.
– Co-organize the 8th Vienam – Japan Cultural Exchange Festival in Hanoi.
In addition to the annual activities, the Japanese Language Association for Non-Kanji countries (JLAN) co-operates with Giang Anh Japansese language school, Thang Long University, Da Nang University, Dai Nam University…. and Japanese language schools in Japan to hold the “NATIONAL JAPANESE SPEECH CONTEST OF JLAN-TEST CUP THE SECOND TIME”. The speech contest is one of the annual activities of the JLAN Association, besides the main activity is the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLAN), which aims to improve Japanese language skills and create more. A variety of playgrounds for students and students interested in Japanese have the opportunity to exchange and learn. At the same time, the contest is one of the main events within the framework of the 8th Vietnam – Japan Cultural Exchange Festival held in Hanoi. Especially, the 8th annual “VIETNAM-JAPANESE CULTURAL EXCHANGE FESTIVAL” was selected by the Embassy of Japan in Vietnam as one of the most prominent cultural events in the series of cultural events. Year of establishment of Japanese diplomatic relations in Vietnam.
The organizers will select the best rhetoric from all three regions in the North, Central and South to participate in the final round on March 18, 1818 at the Vietnam-Japan Cultural Exchange Festival. Saturday at the Japanese language school Giang Anh (Thou Lo – Lien Ha – Dong Anh – Hanoi).
The speech is from 04:00 to 04:30 minutes, the subject of freedom is related to Japan and must be self written, not published or published elsewhere.
Candidates must meet the following conditions:
– Being a student of a university in Vietnam
– Having Vietnamese nationality, Japanese is not the mother tongue.
– Never been in Japan for more than 6 months, between the ages of 15 and 30 (as of 26/01/2018).
HOW TO DISPLAY
– Entries do not limit the number of pages and number of characters, but must ensure the appropriate length of content and eloquence time (from 04:00 ~ 04:30 minutes).
* Note: If missing or excess time is deducted.
– Entries must be in Japanese.
– Entries must be 14 size, font size MS Gothic.
– Candidates can download the Application Form and Application Form at the following Google Drive Link: https://goo.gl/tEmnyQ
DEADLINE AND SIGN-UP INSTRUCTION
Deadline for submission:
T]From 01/02/2018 to 03/03/2018
Registration forms and submissions to Organizing Committee are as follows:
* Email: email@example.com
(To avoid font errors, please attach both your word and pdf.)
HOW TO MARK, TIMING TIME
– 01/02 to 03/03/2018: Prequalification round of the article.
– 10/03/2018 (tentative): Announcement of preliminary results.
– 18/03/2018: National Round Final in Hanoi.
PRIZE AND AWARD
– 01 second prize: 2 million VND + Certificate of merit + Cup
– 01 third prize: 1.000.000VND + Certificate of merit + Cup
– All winners of the first round of the competition will receive a certificate of participation and a valuable and valuable gift from the Japanese JLAN Association.
* Candidates who pass the qualification will be provided with transportation, accommodation and living expenses when participating in the final round held in Hanoi.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Tel: 094.782.3079 (Mr.Vinh) – 094.788.9966 (Mr. Hung)
Or update the news, information through the JLAN Assocation website (www.jlan.jp) or the Facebook page of the Association. (www.facebook.com/jlan.test)
Organizer: Japanese Education Association for non-Kanji countries (JLAN).
Co-hosted by: Giang Anh Japanese Language School.
Supporting organizations: Thang Long University, Dong Do University, Dai Nam University, Da Nang University, Hue Foreign Language University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology and Education, Da Lat University.
Sponsors : -GAG Japanese Language center
– Osaka Minami Japanese Institute
– Kyoto International Academy
– Osaka International Language Academy
We are looking forward to receiving your enthusiastic participation!
NOTICE OF PARTICIPATION ABOUT NATIONAL SPEECH CONTEST OF JLAN-TEST CUP
JAPANESE LANGUAGE ASSOCIATION FOR NON-KANJI COUNTRIES